Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, December 15, 2008

my favourite song currently. :D



One flower petal is wavering beside me now
I dont want to believe our love was wrong

We've got a bad, bad habit of saying everythings fine and bottling it up
I always thought about how i wanted to be with you forever
but we dont see eye to eye
I assumed i could always make you smile
in that soft, gentle way of yours
like when we first met
I want to embrace you again

One flower petal is wavering beside me now
I dont want to believe our love was wrong
I should have been in loveI wanted to hear your voice again
Even though my hand reaches out,you seem to be fading away...

Saying we were fine and simply enduring it must have been bad on our part
even though we wanted to be always together,
passing each other by changed reality
that gentle smile from the day we met...
I thought we'd be able to get back soon,
and I want to embrace...

That palm of yours, who has kept silent,
the tears that reached it, they splashed
Please rewind time for us who've become like this

One flower petal fluttered down beside me now
I dont want to believe
our romance was a mistake

I loved you, I loved you
so much that I want to hold you right now
Even though my hand reaches out,
you seem to be fading away...

p.s. i love the main singer, shes so chio! :D


11:27 AM